Alberto SalinasSalinas Law Firm
- Immigration Law, Business Law, Personal Injury
Alberto Salinas has dedicated his practice of law to the areas of immigration and business law. He has also been active in offering pro bono services to indigents in Texas.
Mr. Salinas has worked extensively in the areas of business, immigration and nationality law. He has successfully represented clients before the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), as well as through filings with U.S. Consulates around the world. Mr. Salinas has helped many companies and individuals handle an array of immigration cases with a variety of issues including nonimmigrant visas (H-1B, H-2B, E-2, E-3, L-1, P, TN), employment-based and family-based immigrant petitions, permanent residence (green card) applications, naturalization, adjustment of status, deferred action, USCIS RFEs, removal/deportation, immigration appeals and numerous other filings.
Mr. Salinas is fluent in Spanish and strives to serve his clients with creativity, sensitivity and diligence, three qualities that are essential when dealing with legal issues.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Attorney
- Salinas Law Firm
- - Current
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association