Alan is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, and is an expert in personal injury matters, including slip and falls, automobile accidents and defamation.
Alan writes extensively about Florida personal injury law on his blog, southfloridainjuryaccidentblog.com, including issues related to slip and falls at grocery stores and in hotels, hotel negligence, rear-end car accidents and defamation.
Since 2002, Alan has been an AV rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell.
Alan is married to a Board Certified Family Law Attorney and has two children.
Representing clients in the cities of Hallandale Beach, Hollywood Florida, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, and all other cities throughout Florida.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- University of Miami School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Florida State Bar  # 349070
- - Current
- Board Certified Trial Lawyer
- Florida Bar
- South Florida Personal Injury & Car Accident Blog
- 3 Examples of Constructive Notice in Slip and Falls
11 February 2020
- Back Injury Lawsuits
8 November 2018
- Florida Injury Law On Defective Brakes And Brake Failures
12 July 2018