Javier Ruiz is an attorney litigating in the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. He specializes in Longshore and Defense Base Act cases for the injured. Mr. Ruiz works to help injured individuals through difficult and trying times by providing aggressive litigation and advice essential to obtaining benefits for them and settlements. Mr. Ruiz represents only the injured individual.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Ruiz worked extensively in the Court system for both Circuit Civil Judges and 3rd DCA judges. He gained a knowledge of case law research and legal writing while working these jobs. He also came to understand juries, and what judges expect of attorneys.
Mr. Ruiz is a native of Miami, Florida. He is fluent in Spanish. Mr. Ruiz holds degrees in Finance and Economics and he graduated from Florida International University School of Law.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
Contact us for a free consultation
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
- - Current
- Florida International University College of Law
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Javier Ruiz Website Profile
- Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. Website
- Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Cancer from War Zone Work? You Decide
21 July 2019
- Master Your Disaster….. War Wounds
21 April 2019
- DBA Claims for Toxic “Burn Pit” Inhalation
20 March 2019
- Considere Una Suma De Dinero Para Su Caso De DBA
18 March 2019
- How much is paid for Death Benefits under the Defense Base Act?
7 March 2019
- ONE YEAR TO FILE A DEATH CLAIM FOR A LOVED ONE! DON’T DELAY
28 February 2019
- Settlement Considerations for Foreign Defense Base Act Workers
20 February 2019
- Home Modification Victory for Our DBA Client
16 January 2019
- Reclamos Abajo de la Ley de DBA
10 January 2019