Laguna Hills and Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney Alan Castillo represents clients facing a broad range of misdemeanor and felony charges, including assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, domestic violence, sexual assault, DUI, drug possession and drug possession with intent to sell.
Alan Castillo received a B.A. from University of California, Los Angeles in 1990. In 1994, he earned his J.D. from Loyola Marymount University. Additionally, he attended the National College for DUI Defense from 2000 through 2005.
Alan Castillo has represented clients in thousands of cases, including International Law cases with the American Civil Liberties Union and more than 100 jury trials. His prior experience as an Orange County Deputy Public Defender provided him an opportunity to refine and perfect his defense skills and strategies in a very unique way.
Alan Castillo has been chosen as one of the "Nation's Top 1% Attorneys" and "Top 100 Trial Lawyers". He is a member of the California State Bar, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the California Public Defenders Association, and the California Association for Criminal Justice.
Attorney Alan Castillo is fluent in Spanish.
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- The SoCal Law Network
- Trial Attorney
- Law Offices of Alan Castillo
- Deputy Public Defender
- Orange County Office of the Public Defender
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Loyola Law School
- Nation's Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California Public Defenders Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Inc.
- California State Bar # 173230
- - Current
- California Drunk Driving Law (Contributing Editor)
- James Publishing Publication, 2003-2016
- DMV Defenses & Trial, California DUI Lawyers Association
- CACJ Professional Licensing Consequences for Criminal Convictions, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Alan Castillo's Website Profile
- Orange County Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Orange County DUI Lawyers
- The SoCal Law Network Blog
- What Happens If You Refuse A DUI Chemical Test?
15 March 2020
- What You Should Know If Your Child Is A Minor In Possession (MIP)
7 February 2020
- JUVENILES AND AGE STATUS OFFENSES (WHAT PARENTS SHOULD KNOW)
23 January 2020
- IF YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT EXPUNGEMENT
22 December 2019
- What Is The California Sexual Battery Law?
20 November 2019
- What Does An Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney Do?
22 October 2019
- Should I Use A Court Appointed Lawyer in a California DUI Case?
28 September 2019
- What You Should Know About Your Miranda Rights
18 August 2019
- California Gun Laws And Violations
15 July 2019