(616) 304-0987Tap to Call This Lawyer
Adam J. Sheridan
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
With over eighteen years' experience in both law firm and large corporate environments, handling local, national, and international transactions of various types, I am able to assist clients in structuring and completing complex transactions while maintaining a personalized focus. Our firm appreciates each opportunity we have to learn a client's needs and provide customized solutions to the client's legal issues. I have substantial experience in real estate, corporate structure and governance, commercial contracts and procurement, mergers and acquisitions, estate and succession planning, and construction.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Agricultural Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit card service charges may be assessed to client.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees range from $375-$500 per hour, depending on the matter.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (2000) | Business Administration--Prelaw
- Honors: with honor
- State Bar of Michigan  # P68803
Websites & Blogs
- Sheridan Law PLC
Contact & Map