- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
Ross W. Keilen is an attorney with Keilen Law, PLC. Ross focuses his practice on helping individuals and businesses with challenges, transactions, and disputes; Ross specializes in commercial litigation, business/corporate law, estate planning, assets management, personal injury, and probate disputes.
Ross earned a Bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University; thereafter, he graduated from the Michigan State University College of Law, where he received several jurisprudence awards and was listed on both the Honor Roll and the Dean’s List. Ross is a member of the State Bar of Michigan.
Ross lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He enjoys golf, distance running and sailing. He is a member of St. Paul’s Church.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Federal Circuit
- Michigan State University
- State Bar of Michigan  # P78291
- Keilen Law, PLC