Searching for a family law firm that can take on your divorce or any family law matter(s) can be a difficult process. When you turn to Stange Law Firm, PC you can feel assured that our firm has the experienced attorneys you are searching for. Our team of attorneys strictly practice divorce and family law matters so they will properly listen and guide you through your case. Adam is one of these attorneys and he is practicing out of our Troy, Missouri office. Adam is an experienced family lawyer who obtained his Juris Doctor from Liberty University School of Law. Adam is here to listen to your case and is Here to Help You Rebuild Your Life™.
- Family Law
- Liberty University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar # 67922
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- St. Louis Family Law Blog
- Divorce can have many financial consequences
14 February 2020
- Addressing unique challenges presented by military divorce
29 January 2020
- Why postnuptial agreements can be worth creating
14 January 2020
- Tips to help co-parents solve their worst conflicts
3 January 2020
- Why engaged couples would benefit from prenups
19 December 2019
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel finalize their divorce
9 December 2019
- Effective co-parenting with a difficult ex-spouse
21 November 2019
- Understanding different kinds of domestic violence
7 November 2019
- The length of spousal support hinges on various circumstances
24 October 2019
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law Information
- What is an assumption agreement?
8 February 2020
- How can I get my spouse to sign a postnuptial agreement?
12 January 2020
- Locating hidden assets in divorce
21 December 2019
- Parroting in parental alienation cases
15 December 2019
- What happens if a party denies custody and visitation?
7 December 2019
- How a chronology can help your lawyer
27 November 2019
- Do custody logs help?
24 November 2019
- Will I be appointed an attorney in family court?
20 November 2019
- Should we live in the same home during the divorce?
15 November 2019