Free Consultation: (530) 458-2950Tap to Call This Lawyer
Angeles Susi Carrion

Angeles Susi Carrion

Carrion Law Offices
  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Domestic Violence ...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldSocial MediaResponsive Law

Angeles “Susi” Carrion grew up in the local area before serving in the U.S. Army. After completing her military service, Ms. Carrion became a Court Clerk in the North Las Vegas Municipal Court. Later, she became a State Certified Spanish Court Interpreter in Nevada, where she interpreted both criminal and civil cases. Ms. Carrion has also interpreted for various law enforcement agencies. Ms. Carrion is the only private attorney in Colusa County that is able to communicate directly with her Spanish speaking clients without the use of an interpreter.

Ms. Carrion attended Cal-Northern School of Law in Chico, California where she was awarded the Witkins Award for Academic Achievement. Upon completion of law school, she sat for the California State Bar exam and was licensed to practice law.

Ms. Carrion has prior experience working for both the District Attorney and Public Defender’s offices, but chose private practice where she can dedicate more time to her clients. Ms. Carrion has handled complex family law matters; juvenile cases; criminal cases; and has represented victim’s in high profile cases.

As a Northern California native, Ms. Carrion is dedicated to serving the people of this area. She takes pride in our community and understands that each individual case deserves her upmost attention. Ms. Carrion understands the Northern California way of life and recognizes what matters most to you. She is dedicated to providing clients with unmatched legal representation.

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Juvenile Law
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Carrion Law Offices
- Current
Law Office of Angeles S. Carrion
Court Clerk
North Las Vegas Municipal Court
Certified Court Interpreter
State of Nevada
Computer Specialist
United State Army
CAL Northern School of Law
J.D. (2015)
Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence-Business Assoc.
Placeholder image for education.
Academic Excellence for Business Associations
Professional Associations
The State Bar of California
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Lake County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
California DUI Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
California Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Certified Court Interpreter
State Bar of Nevada
Websites & Blogs
Angeles 'Susi' Carrion's Website Profile
Carrion Law Offices Website
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. my class A license was suspended in CA on 1/23/22 and i was never notified of this action , how can i get this lifted
A: You will need to contact DMV in CA to find out the reason for the suspension. Based on that information provided from DMV, you will know how to lift the suspension.
Q. Can a parent withdraw consent for guardianship?
A: A parent may withdraw consent to a guardianship so long as the Permanent Guardianship has not yet been granted. If the Permanent Guardianship has not yet been granted, the parent may file an Objection to Petition for Appointment of Guardian (Judicial council form GC-215), and clearly state why the Guardianship is not needed for the child. If the Permanent Guardianship has been granted, the parent would have to file a Petition for Termination of Guardianship (Judicial council form GC-255) and any accompanying documents or forms, but again, the most important is stating the reasons why the Guardianship is no longer needed, and supporting information that it is in the child's best interest to terminate the guardianship. Here is a link for California Courts, Judicial Branch, Forms in order to review the requirements and what forms need to be filed: ... Read More
Q. Are my pension benefits community property or just the cash contributions made to my account (+ interest of course)
A: Pension benefits, Calpers, 401k's etc. are typically divided based on the time rule. That is, the time beginning with date of marriage and ending on date of separation. Contributions made during the marriage plus growth are determined by the plan, once provided with the date of marriage/date of separation, and each party entitled to their respective 1/2.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Carrion Law Offices
Colusa Office
P.O. Box 35
317 5th St
Colusa, CA 95932
Telephone: (530) 458-2950
Cell: (707) 995-7006
Fax: (530) 619-0220
Monday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 4 PM (Today)
Thursday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 1 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: For Lake County consultations: (707) 995-7006
Carrion Law Offices
Yuba Office
506 Second St
Yuba City, CA 95991
Telephone: (530) 458-2950
Fax: (530) 619-0220
Notice: Yuba City office - by appointment only