Saegertown Tax Lawyers
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
Adjunct Professor of Law, Real Estate Transactions, Temple University Beasley School of Law
LLM, Taxation, Temple University School of Law, 1986
JD, Temple University School...
Recognized as an expert in the areas of Pennsylvania Act 511 taxation, Kathleen serves as Special Act 511 Tax Counsel to the Townships of Lower Merion and Abington, among others. She also serves as the Act 511 Hearing Officer to multiple municipalities in Montgomery and Delaware Counties. She also serves as Special Tax Consultant for ordinance and Regulation Revision and litigation...
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
New York University School of Law, University of Miami School of Law and Case Western Reserve University School of Law
After Johns Hopkins, Matt attended the University of Florida College of Law, graduating first in his class, and served as senior research editor of the Florida Law Review. Having thereafter received one of the highest Florida Bar examination scores, Matt was invited to...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Saegertown Tax Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline