Meyersdale, Pennsylvania Lawyers
Meyersdale, PA 15552
West Virginia University College of Law
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
Attorney Leake has extensive courtroom experience as his practice focuses mainly on courtroom litigation. He has presented countless cases before the court and is generally...
Commonwealth v. Three Hundred Ten Thousand Twenty Dollars ($310,020.00) In United States Currency, Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, 894 A.2d 154 (2006)
Gilmour Properties v. Board of Assessment Appeals of Somerset County, Commonwealth...
Dedicated to guiding clients through some of the most trying experiences of their lives, Jaclyn M. Shaw serves clients in Somerset, Pennsylvania, and throughout Allegheny and Westmoreland counties. Offering personalized attention and advice, Mrs....
I grew up in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania where I was heavily involved in various projects. My degrees earned were a BA in Communication from Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where I was called to the honors organization of Lambda Pi Eta and sat...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Meyersdale, Pennsylvania Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline