Oregon, OH 43616
The University of Toledo College of Law
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
My name is Joe Suhre and I am committed to DUI defense. In fact, that's all I do.
I am a graduate of Xavier University where I received a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I then attended the University of Cincinnati where I received my Juris Doctorate (law degree). I am licensed to practice in Ohio and the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio. I am a former police officer and that gives me a definite advantage when I'm assisting a...
Available 7 days a week for free consultation regarding auto accident injury cases.
We treat our clients with respect and strive to give them aggressive representation.
Insurance companies are not interested in giving "fair" settlements. They act in their own self interest. If you want an advocate for your interests, please contact Fred Boyk
Our office has represented thousands of bankruptcy cases of every shape and size. We have even represented clients in involuntary bankruptcy cases that only a few attorneys in all of the United States have performed.
Our office has represented criminal cases from disorderly conduct to murder and everything in between.
We perform personal injury cases, civil...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Convoy Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline