Jason served in the Army Reserve/Army National Guard for 6 years both in military intelligence and as an infantryman.
Focusing on family law he has found a niche in handling divorces that have the potential to turn ugly. Both in the financial and in the custody side of the case, having handled nearly 1500 cases he has the experience to handle nearly any issues that...
Mr. Webb's clients have included a police chief, politicians, corporate executives, physicians, lawyers, clergy, certified public accountants, and other professionals.
Before launching his own firm in 2007, Mr. Webb was a partner at a top ten Minnesota law firm and had also served as an Assistant Attorney General. He has successfully represented clients in numerous cases ranging from health...
I also enjoy the business of figuring out incomes, discovering the values of assets and...
Here's how I can help you. I help you become a better parent, a better spouse, or a better business owner. I approach my work, not primarily through the lens of a lawyer, but through the lens of one who has personally had to use...
Licensed in the State of Minnesota, Attorney Olson is experienced in both prosecution and defense. He previously served as the assistant county attorney for the Olmsted County Attorney's Office where he handled criminal...
to provide aggressive, high-caliber criminal and DWI defense for good people facing serious charges throughout the state of Minnesota.
Criminal and DUI law is complicated and frequently evolving. That is why the Balmer Law Office focuses exclusively on Minnesota criminal and DWI defense.
Injured at Work
Social Security Disability Benefits Applications
Social Security Disability Appeals
Sometimes your injury or disability could involve more than one area of law and Ruth knows how these work together.
She knows what steps need to be taken to make sure your rights are not endangered. She is active in the Minnesota State Bar Association and past chair of the Civil Litigation Section.
Ruth has published articles in professional journals, including helping a...
O’Connor Law and Mediation PLLC is a law practice in Burnsville, Minnesota providing legal counsel focusing on family law. Our attorney, Kathleen E. Rusler O’Connor has over 25 years of experience in family law handling cases such as divorce, custody, child support, mediation and protection orders from initial pleadings through to settlement or trial. One of her many strengths is considering each client and each case on an individual basis and giving each client her personal attention.
HELPING YOU FIND THE MOST APPROPRIATE SOLUTION
Attorney, Kathleen E. Rusler O’Connor is ready to help you find your way...
1. Bankruptcy. Both chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies, chapter 7 cases include business and personal bankruptcy. Please contact me sooner to either help avoid bankruptcy or to properly plan for it to maximize the benefit.
2. Family Law. Divorce, custody, child support, orders for protection, grandparent's rights, father's rights, mother's rights. We believe that settling is best for everyone but not every case settles. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary.
3. Business Law. Extensive experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts, non-compete...
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Glencoe Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline