Belmore Estate Planning Lawyers
Oregon, OH 43616
The University of Toledo College of Law
• 22 years' Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law experience
• Founding Member and frequent speaker, WealthCounsel, LLC
• Fellow, Esperti Peterson Institute for Advanced Wealth Strategies Planning
• Fellow, The Laureate Circle
• Member, Professional Advisory Committee, The Columbus Foundation
• Member, ePlanners Educational Alliance
• Board Member, Christian Legal Society of Central Ohio
• Accredited Attorney – U. S. Veterans Administration
• Honoree, Leave A Legacy Award – Central Ohio Planned Giving Council
• Rated AV “Pre-eminent” by Martindale-Hubbell / Lawyers.Com
• Rated “10.0 - Superb” by...
Kenneth graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and History. While at Ohio Northern, Ken was a member of three honor societies and two national mock trial teams. He then entered Ohio Northern University Law School and graduated in 1999 with a Juris Doctor degree. After law school, Mr. Sheppard earned his LL.M. (Master's Degree) in Taxation from the University of Denver in 2000.
Attorney Sheppard is admitted to practice law in Ohio. He is also licensed...
We use prompt, effective communication and action to assist individuals and small businesses in resolving their legal needs. We provide tailored legal services for complex matters.
We advise clients in all phases of their legal issues, including planning, strategies, negotiations, alternative dispute resolution, and litigation. We utilize a network of affiliated professional consultants, including other attorneys, to provide our clients with specialized counsel in a wide variety...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Belmore Estate Planning Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline