Somerset County Estate Planning Lawyers
• Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New Jersey Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New York Bar
• Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• Member Brevard County Bar Association
• Member Florida Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member of the American Bar Association
• Member New Jersey Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member Mercer County Bar Association
• Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Lee Forrester.
(During Presiding Judgeship of the Family Part, Superior...
Ms. Weitz earned a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Psychology...
As head of the firm's estate planning department, Kevin has broad experience helping clients with business succession planning, special needs trusts, tax planning, asset protection planning, probate minimization strategies, and charitable giving.
Kevin graduated from Rutgers College, with a B.A. in History and a minor in Japanese. He was the recipient of the Henry Rutgers Research Scholarship and a member...
Elizabeth received a B.A. from Rutgers College in New Jersey where she graduated as a Henry Rutgers Scholar with high honors. She received a...
Princeton, NJ 08540
New York University School of Law and New York Law School
My firm is completely client focused, and I do everything that I possibly can to give my clients the best experience possible. At Hynes Law Group, we are focused on creating lasting relationships by helping our clients to plan for all stages and ages. We are dedicated to serving our clients, providing them sound legal advice, empathizing with their needs, and working with their loved ones and...
Anne Marie counsels clients on federal and state specific income and estate tax strategies that can be utilized to maximize the value of their estates. She counsels individuals, married couples, and stewards of closely-held family businesses. Her pragmatic approach...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Somerset County Estate Planning Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline