Colorado Environmental Lawyers
Boulder, CO 80301
Harvard Law School, University of San Diego School of Law and University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
408.442.2983, 949.444.6964, or 415.830.0065.
Scientist, lawyer, and psychoanalyst specializing in complex negotiation, mediation, and law that utilizes game theory and psychoanalysis.
Substantively, we operate in:
DIVORCE LAW - - we handle complex financials, estates, and discreet matters
PERSONAL INJURY MEDIATION & NEGOTIATION - - we can help you avoid litigation and get your settlement
ANIMAL RIGHTS MEDIATION - - we protect animals
WATER & LAND MEDIATION - - we offer creative solutions
BUSINESS MEDIATION - - we can help with business conflicts
HUMAN RIGHTS MEDIATION - - we broker peace
We have offices in Silicon Valley/San Jose,...
Licensed attorney in Colorado and the District of Columbia.
Top Secret security clearance.
• Attorney and Partner, Whitcomb, Selinsky, McAuliffe, PC
• Deputy Director and General Counsel, Colorado Water Conservation Board
• Assistant Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
• Legislative Director, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
• Chief of Civil Law, U.S. Army, Pacific
• Cyber Law Team Chief, USAR Legal Command, 87th Legal Operations Detachment
• Assistant General Counsel, Joint IED Defeat Organization
• U.S. Army Brigade Judge Advocate and Deputy Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
• Chief, Criminal Law and Discipline, Division...
Edwards, CO 81632
Washington and Lee University School of Law and University of North Carolina School of Law
Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. and The George Washington University Law School
I earned a Juris Doctorate, a Master's Degree in Environmental Engineering, and a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry from the University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign.
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more Colorado Environmental Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline