New Ipswich Business Lawyers
I provide legal services to Manufacturing, Technology and Service companies. I focus on the US and international objectives of a Business, its Contracts, Asset Protection, and Tax...
• Sub-Chapter V of chapter 11 (SBRA-Small Business Reorganization Act)
• COVID-19 a/k/a Coronavirus Stimulus Funding
• Business Debt restructuring
• Plan Formulation, Confirmation & Disclosures Statements & Balloting
• Cash Collateral Motions & Budgets and Reconciliations
• Valuation and Evidentiary Hearings
• Proof of Claim filing and defense
• Dischargeability Actions (creditor and debtor)
• Preference Actions (creditor and debtor)
• Priority and Administrative Debt
• Motions for Relief
• Equitable Subordination
• Debt re-characterization
• Commercial Lease Disputes
• Labor Law
Attorney Cabrera has represented businesses in several industries including arts, fashion, electronic payment processing, apparel, media, entertainment, retail, nutraceutical, cannabis, pharmaceutical, food, restaurants, healthcare, and education, among many others. Throughout her professional career she has worked alongside...
Nashua, NH 03060
Boston University School of Law
Davi is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of both New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Davi is also a member of the Nashua Bar Association and the Commercial Law League...
The Oyez Lawyer Directory contains lawyers who have claimed their profiles and are actively seeking clients. Find more New Ipswich Business Lawyers in the Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory which includes profiles of more than one million lawyers licensed to practice in the United States, in addition to profiles of legal aid, pro bono and legal service organizations.
Researching Attorney Discipline