The Law Offices of Zev Goldstein PLLC provides you with quality representation of traffic tickets and driving-related crimes like DWI/DUI, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation / driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and the like. We have successfully resolved over 30,000 cases.
Attorney Zev Goldstein started out prosecuting in the Albany Traffic Court. He now defends motorists anywhere in the state of New York who are charged with traffic violations.
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
Your Initial consultation is free, comprehensive consultations are hourly.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards, checks, cash, paypal and chase quick pay.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I prefer flat rates. Less confusion, less time accounting, less unhappy clients.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices Of Zev Goldstein
- - Current
- Assistant Corporation Counsel
- City of Albany Law Department
- Acting prosecutor for the City of Albany.
- Yeshivas Ohr Somayach
- BT | Jewish Law
- Western New England College
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- State University of New York - College at Fredonia
- B.S. | Political Science
- New York State Bar  # 1945872
- - Current
- Activities: COMMITTEE ON VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC LAW & Town and Village Justice Court Committee
- Traffic Violation Blog
- Those who fail to appear in court face consequences
15 October 2016
- Increased fees for traffic tickets proposed in Nassau County
13 October 2016
- Is there a connection between energy drinks and drunk driving?
8 October 2016
- Q. I was driving home from work on the I90, 10/22/20 I was doing 80mph in a 65mph zone and issued a ticket.
- A: 1. You can ask the court for more time to respond to the ticket. 2. The governor's executive order requires masks while in public places, where it is impossible to socially distance.
- Q. Can a cop search my vehicle over speeding ticket and suspended licence
- A: Yes and no. There are circumstances in which he would be able to search your car. Generally, if he is asking for permission, the officer believes that he cannot search your car. If he simply does the search, he believed that he has the legal authority to search your car. Driving with a suspended license in NY is a crime, can he can arrest you for that offense. Make sure you get your license cleared up.
- Q. What should I do about trying to get a speeding ticket reduced and the points on my license reduced? In NY state.
- A: Being a broke college student is a financial question, not a legal one. If you argue that the police officer was wrong, you end up at a trial where you lose. Over $1,000 in fines. If you say I am sorry and I should not have been speeding even 1 MPH over 30 MPH, you end up with a plea deal for a much smaller ticket. Good luck.