Zachary Adler LeacoxNorden Leacox Accident & Injury Law
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice ...
- Florida, Texas
Zachary Leacox is a Board Certified Specialist in Civil Trial Law. This is a distinction that only 7% of lawyers in the State of Florida hold. Board certification is Florida’s official, independent determination of a lawyer’s expertise to practice in a specialty field of law. It is the gold standard for Florida lawyers, representing a recognition by a lawyer’s peers that they have attained a level of professional expertise in their chosen fields.
Zachary Leacox spent many years representing insurance companies and large corporations. As a defense lawyer he saw firsthand the tactics insurance companies use to deprive injury victims of full and fair compensation and to save money. He now uses that experience and knowledge to help injured people fight insurance companies and large corporations. He focuses his law practice 100 percent on accident and injury law, and getting his clients the compensation they need to pick up the pieces after devastating accidents.
Zachary Leacox has represented thousands of clients throughout the State of Florida who have been in an accident or injured. He has had jury trials in 9 different counties in the State of Florida.
Zachary was born in Denver, Colorado and earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1997 from the University of Denver with a focus in Finance and Statistics. In 2001, he earned both a Juris Doctor degree and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Kansas.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Contingent Fees
- The Florida Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24101018
- Co-Founder/Co-Owner/Trial Attorney
- Norden Leacox Accident & Injury Law
- - Current
- University of Kansas
- University of Kansas School of Law
- University of Denver
- B.S. (1997) | Finance & Statistics
- Best Appellate Brief
- Payne & Jones
- The Florida Bar  # 0548571
- State Bar of Texas  # 24101018
- - Current