Free Consultation: (213) 534-7769Tap to Call This Lawyer
Yelena Gurevich

Yelena Gurevich

years of experience fighting for consumers and their rights
  • Bankruptcy, Arbitration & Mediation, Collections ...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I am the principal attorney at YG Legal Firm. I am a graduate of the University of Southern California with a Bachelors in Philosophy as well as a Minor in History and Communications and obtained my Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law.

I have been a licensed California attorney since 2010 and am licensed to practice in the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern California federal courts.

As an active member of CAALA and NACA, I partner with other attorneys that fight for the rights of every consumer to help achieve the best results possible for my clients.

I offer free consultations.

Practice Areas
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Arbitration & Mediation
    Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
    Consumer Law
    Class Action, Lemon Law
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Foreclosure Defense
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
  • Free Consultation
    I offer a 30 minute free consultation.
  • Contingent Fees
    Certain cases may qualify for contingency fee agreements.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
ID Number: 269487
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Russian: Spoken
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
J.D. (2018) | Law
Thomas Jefferson School of Law Logo
University of Southern California
B.A. (2015) | Philosophy
University of Southern California Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of California  # 269487
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Association of Consumer Attorneys
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
89 Questions Answered
Q. I need to know which form to use to file a response to a petition to vacate arbitration award (ADR-106).
A: a response is not a form. you have to write out a response on pleading paper using legal authority. you usually have to file a response within 10 days of their petition. so get this done asap. you can file a separate petition to confirm arbitration award and you probably need to do that at this point.
Q. The PMI rate on my loan is higher than what is stated on my Final Closing Statement. Why did it raise and what can I do?
A: You may want to discuss this first with your real estate broker/ loan officer regarding this issue to get a better understanding of what you signed and what you are receiving now before you have to pay an attorney to review your paperwork and determine whether you have a legal case.
Q. Do I have to let her live in the house I have worked so hard on? Her drug use and actions are unacceptable...
A: You can offer to buy her out of her share of the property. If she doesn't accept, you may have to hire a real estate attorney to do a partition action which will either force a buyout or sale of the property and the proceeds to be split according to equity, taking into account contributions and payments over the years.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
YG Legal Firm
3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
Suite 800
Studio City, CA 91604
Telephone: (213) 534-7769
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours (Today)