As a personal injury lawyer with over 30 years experience in Cincinnati, I am very proud of the "AV" review I’ve received from the legal publishing company, Martindale Hubbell. This company rates an attorney based upon information received from other attorneys they’ve surveyed. I’ve received the highest level of excellence in my professional as well as my ethical standards.
A requirement of the Ohio Supreme Court states that every attorney participate in 30 hours of lecture every 2 years. These lectures pertain to professionalism, ethics and personal injury law. On several occasions, I have been asked to lecture at these presentations because I enjoy sharing my knowledge of insurance and personal injury law with fellow attorneys. This interaction allows me to maintain not only my proficiency but the proficiency of other lawyers as well. It would be beneficial that a lawyer who is up to date in his profession represent your interests.
During my 30 year law career, I have been representing injured clients and at the same time have advised and represented insurance companies. From this perspective, I can help my clients to avoid mistakes in winning, trying and settling their cases.
My extensive expertise has made it possible for me to know how other lawyers, insurance companies and judges arrive at their decisions. I believe that with my hard work and enthusiasm, you will receive the kind of professional representation you deserve.
- Business Law
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Defense
- Intellectual Property
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Ohio State Bar
- Cincinnati Injury Attorney - Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney - Cincinnati Car Accident Lawyer
- Are Dogbites Worth More Than Other Lawsuits?
14 February 2015
- Who Pays After A Dog Bites Someone In The Greater Cincinnati Area?
12 February 2015
- How Can I Get The Most Money For A Dog Bite In The Cincinnati Area?
11 February 2015
- How Do I Get Money For My Injuries Without Filing A Lawsuit?
24 December 2014
- Will My Lawsuit Go To Trial?
24 December 2014
- What Is My Case Worth?
23 December 2014
- Why Do I Need A Lawyer To Settle A Personal Injury Claim?
22 December 2014
- What Is A Dogbite Worth?
21 December 2014
- When Do You File Suit In A Personal Injury Lawsuit?
20 December 2014