Attorney William Zimmerman received his Bachelor’s degree from California State University Northridge and his Juris Doctorate degree from the San Fernando College of Law, now the University of La Verne College of Law.
He is admitted to practice in the State of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Additionally, he is admitted to the California District Court in the Central and Southern Divisions. Mr. Zimmerman is a member of the California Bar Association and the National Organization of Social Security Representatives.
Mr. Zimmerman represents clients in Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange County. He has successfully represented thousands of Claimants seeking Social Security Benefits. His representation includes handling the matter from the Administrative Law level up to the District Court. His practice also includes representing clients who have been injured in a car accident or suffered some other type of personal injury.
• J.D. University of La Verne College of Law
• B.S. California State University, Northridge
• Admitted to The State Bar of California
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Pisegna & Zimmerman
- - Current
- California St Univ Northridge
- Undergraduate Degree
- San Fernando Valley College of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 126531
- - Current
- Q. If a speeding car hits another car that pulled out in front of them last minute, who is at fault?
- A: Car B would be at fault...they have to yield the right of way to the oncoming vehicle