Innovative and entrepreneurial legal services for businesses and individuals. Montague Law's goal is to help clients be successful, protect their intellectual capital, and find good solutions to their legal disputes and other problems, all without wrecking their budgets.
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Advertising and Unfair Competition
- Hemp and Cannabidiol (CBD) Law
- Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Regulatory Law
- Nonprofit Organizations Law
- Privacy and Data Security
Like most firms, Montague Law offers free consultations to new clients to discuss legal needs and how we might be able to help. In addition, we offer a $49 paid initial consultation (up to a half hour) to discuss general legal principles and answer general legal questions. This kind of initial consultation is appropriate for folks that may have initial questions about intellectual property or our other areas of law, but don't want or need to go much further at the moment.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$325 hourly rate with discounted rate available to pre-revenue startups and entrepreneurs; contract preparation and review, trademark filings, and other transactional matters generally handled on a fixed fee basis.
- Montague Law PLLC
- - Current
- Litigation and transactional lawyer focusing on the internet and computer industry and intellectual property law and general business matters for all industries.
- Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Equity partner in the firm's Lexington office practicing intellectual property, internet and computer law, and business litigation.
- Stoll, Keenon & Park (now Stoll Keenon Ogden)
- Equity partner and chair of the firm's Intellectual Property and Technology Law Department.
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- Honors: Awarded Juris Doctorate with high distinction; Order of the Coif
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. | History
- Honors: Awarded B.A. in History, cum laude, from the College of Arts & Sciences. Member of Phi Alpha Theta, National History Honorary Society.
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky State Bar
- - Current
- Fayette County Bar Association
- - Current