Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Animal & Dog Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Elder Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
1 hour free
Fees are 33 1/3% to 40%, depending on when the case is resolved. Fees for minors are set by the Court.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Todd Rash
- - Current
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Road Defect, Slip and Fall, Molestation, Employment Law, Professional Malpractice, Excessive Force. Have recovered Millions and Millions for victims.
- Black, Compean, Hall & Lenneman
- Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation.
- Clausen & Campbell
- Insurance Defense, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith.
- Univ of North Dakota
- Undergraduate Degree
- Southwestern Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- Dean Paul Wildman Scholarship
- Southwestern University School of Law
- Evidence Award
- American Jurisprudence
- California State Bar  # 141220
- - Current
2028 Questions Answered
- Q. Must I attach exhibits when filing a pleading in California court?
- A: If it's an exhibit, that means that some pleading refers to it for some evidentiary purpose. If you don't attach it - to the pleading, declararation, etc., - how will the court see the exhibit to which you are referring?
- Q. My cousin adopted a dog 9 years ago. However, I moved in with her family 6 years ago and have been primary caretaker.
- A: Taking care of a dog doesn't make you an owner. The dog is your cousin's unless you have evidence that a gift to you, or purchase by you, occurred.
- Q. What can I do if tenant does not comply with 3 day notice to remove dog from property?
- A: Call Animal Control and report the bite.
Contact & Map