Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Office of William W. Hurst, LLC
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Indiana State Bar
Articles & Publications
- William W. Hurst and Alex Limontes Recognized By Super Lawyers
- William W. Hurst
- None , None , None
Websites & Blogs
- Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer - Website
- Law Office Of William W. Hurst, LLC - Indiana Law Blog
- New Indiana Laws Taking Effect July 1, 2020: Cell Phone Use, Out-Of-Network Bills, and School Lead Water Testing
1 July 2020
- What if I get into a car crash and hurt as a passenger but the driver’s insurance company won’t cover me?
30 June 2020
- Indiana accident injuries: can I file a claim against company of driver?
20 June 2020
1 Questions Answered
- Q. If a 15 year old fights someone younger, will they get in trouble?
- A: This isn't really a personal injury question, but they may be charged. If the fight was instigated by the younger child, however, the older child has the right to self defense.
Contact & Map