Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Credit Cards Accepted
On select Judgment enforcement matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Dutch: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Nelson Comis Kettle & Kinney
- - Current
- Brigham Young Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of Utah COL
- Law Degree
- California Super Lawyers - Real Estate
- Super Lawyers
- AV Rated
- Martindale Hubbel
- California State Bar  # 122055
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Rejection of Nonresidential Real Property Leases
- Pepperdine Law Review
- What Every Legal Assistant Needs to Know About Bankruptcy , Camarillo, Ca
- Conejo Valley Legal Professionals Association
- Business Bankruptcy
- Amercan Board of Certification
Websites & Blogs
10 Questions Answered
- Q. For an adversary proceeding regarding the discharge of student loan debt, what resources should I consult for guidel
- A: I recommend you get a copy of the book Graduating With Student debt by Student Hauser and Daniel Austin. you should be able to buy either the hard copy or ebook online. https://store.abi.org/https-graduatingwithdebt2d-plusebook.html
- Q. Can my roommate sue me if I pack up and leave and refuse to pay rent?
- A: Yes, your roommate (co-signer on the lease) could sue you for breaching your obligations under the lease. You would have a defense that your co-signer made it impossible for you to stay. You might win. Whoever wins may recover attorney's fees. It would be in everyone's best interest to make a compromise. Agree to pay some rent in exchange for an early release. Otherwise both sides are taking chances of litigation which either side could lose.
- Q. my boyfriend and I just moved into an apartment on a 1 yr. lease. he changed his mind and is moving out.
- A: If you make the payments, and you don't disturb the neighbors, you will be able to stay in the apartment.
Contact & Map