William DiRenzo is a Member of Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorney’s and the National College for DUI Defense. The National College for DUI Defense’ members share knowledge and innovative ideas on the continuing battle against DUI’s. He has had the privilege of defending DUI cases in nearly every county in the State of Florida. Furthermore, he has handled and won countless drivers license hearings throughout the State in which people who were arrested for DUI have had their driver’s license returned to them.
Some of his past clients include police officers, firefighters, doctors, lawyers, public figures, and members of the United States Armed Forces that were charged with DUI. Has conducted over 150 jury trials in his career. He graduated cum laude from Florida State University in 1995 with a degree in criminal justice and communications and received his law degree from Nova Southeastern University in 1998. He is a member in good standing with the Florida Bar.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Drug Possession
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- William Moore Criminal Defense
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (1998)
- Florida State University - Panama City campus
- B.S. (1995)
- Who's Who
- Global Directory of Who's Who
- Top 100 Lawyers
- National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Florida State Bar # 148938
- - Current
- William R. Moore Criminal Defense
- William R. Moore Criminal Lawyer
- Domestic Violence Battery Explanation Video
25 October 2019
- Domestic violence battery how did I get here?
23 October 2019
- Assault Rifles: Look Menacing or Menace to Society?
22 October 2019
- Botched DUI Presumes Guilt
25 June 2019
- CBD Oil will be legal in 2019
16 June 2019