Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
See website www.copebklaw.com
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Ohio Northern U.
- Nevada State Bar  # 1711
- - Current
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Volunteer Surrender on co-signed car loan post-bankruptcy Ch7?
- A: Your bankruptcy discharge will no protect your mother. If the loan documents specify that she is liable if you do not pay, then the crediter will most likely be able to pursue her if it chooses to do so. Regards, Bill Cope
Contact & Map