Copyright, Trademark and Business Litigation attorney providing strong representation for business clients in Federal and Texas State Courts and before the USPTO TTAB.
Ms. Mills represents clients in a broad range of business litigation matters, including copyright and trademark infringement; unfair competition; business disparagement; licensing and other contractual and business disputes. Ms. Mills has handled most aspects of these matters.
Ms. Mills' clients include companies in the entertainment, manufacturing, technology, aviation, garment, publishing, e-commerce, and retail industries.
- Intellectual Property
- Communications & Internet Law
- Business Law
- Breach of Contract Litigation
- USPTO Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Commercial Litigation
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for information.
- Owner and Managing Attorney
- WB Mills, pllc
- Texas A & M University School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.) (1999)
- Activities: Phi Delta Phi
- Dallas Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Intellectual Property Section and Business Litigation Section
- Texas State Bar # 24032861
- - Current
- WB Mills Blog