Claimed Lawyer Profile
Wendell Y. Tong has been Counsel to Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. since 2014. She specializes in mass tort litigation and 9/11 related injuries and sickness.
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C.
- - Current
- UCLA School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- New York State Bar  # 4048674
Websites & Blogs
- Mass Torts Lawyer
- September 11th related injuries
- Sullivan Papain Block McGrath & Cannavo P.C. Blog
- Firm Associate Elyssa Shifren Obtains $950,000 Settlement for a Victim of Medical Malpractice
19 October 2020
- An Overview of Three Common Birth Injuries That Occur in New York
16 October 2020
- The September 11th Victim Compensation Fund (VCF) is Open to Survivors, Residents, Workers, and Students, and Not Just First Responders.
6 October 2020
Contact & Map