Free Consultation: (818) 345-9050Tap to Call This Lawyer
Vivian Francisca Yochelson

Vivian Francisca Yochelson

We Go Above And Beyond For Our Clients
  • Personal Injury
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Vivian Yochelson is a UCLA graduate (1992) with a Bachelor of Arts in History and a minor in Business Administration. She attended Southwestern Law School (1996) and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1996. She is currently the principal of Yochelson & Associates, A professional Corporation located in Woodland Hills, California.

Mrs. Yochelson was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley and speaks fluent Spanish thanks to being raised in a bilingual family of Chilean descent. Additionally, she is a licensed real estate broker and Notary Public. Mrs. Yochelson prides herself in giving her clients the personal attention their case deserves and always being available to speak with them personally, something that is not always available at larger law firms.

In over 20 years of practice, she has handled a wide variety of personal injury matters ranging from automobile accidents, premises liability, products liability, dog bite incidents and assault and battery cases. She has had numerous successful results, including settlements of seven figures, but most importantly she will fight for her client’s rights and tell them the truth about their case.

With her numerous professional contacts and memberships in community organizations, as well as membership in Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and Past-President of Encino Lawyers Association (ELA), she is able to provide referrals to clients for any legal issues outside of her field of practice.

Vivian is active in her community and servers as current President of Chica’s Mom.

Practice Area
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
  • Free Consultation
    We offer a FREE CONSULTATION No fee without recovery.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Russian: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Univ of California at Los Angeles
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Southwestern Univ School of Law
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
California State Bar  # 186319
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
Placeholder image for professional associations.
San Fernando Valley Bar Assn. (SFBB)
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Encino Lawyers Association (ELA)
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Abogada Vivian Website
YochelsonLaw Facebook Page
Legal Answers
7 Questions Answered
Q. Should i contact at fault insurance company about my injuries or wait for them to contact me about pain & suffering?
A: Due to the fact that you were working at the time of the incident and have opened a worker’s compensation claim, you now have a workers comp-personal injury cross over claim. You may want to seek the advice of both a workers compensation attorney and a personal injury attorney to have a full understanding of how one case affects the other.

Although there is no requirement that you speak with the AAA adjuster, you do want to put them on notice that you have injuries and are seeking treatment. You should keep your discussions with the claims adjuster very limited, let them know the body parts that have been injured and let the claims adjuster know that you will submit your medical records and bills when your treatment is complete. ... Read More
Q. I was basically rear ended a few days ago and the guy offered to pay cash and we got a doc together. Now my neck hurts.
A: You should contact a lawyer with a copy of the document you signed to see if it is a valid and binding release. Also, it’s important to know how much property damage you had to your vehicle and how much damage to the other vehicle as well. Most importantly, if you are hurt, you should seek medical attention immediately and not wait any longer.
Q. My landlords dog attacked me (5 bites) as I entered the backyard of our house. Went to hospital for treatment. Now what?
A: You should consult with a personal injury attorney before giving any statements to the homeowners insurance company. Although it sounds like there is coverage a lot of homeowner policies have exclusions for certain breeds of dogs.

Your attorney will also need more information about your status as a tenant. One question might be: Do you live on the landlord’s property?
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Yochelson & Associates
5955 De Soto Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Telephone: (818) 345-9050
Fax: (888) 390-4816
Monday: 9 PM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed