Pace Academy 1979
Duke University 1983 (with junior year at University of Freiburg im Breisgau, West Germany)
University of Georgia School of Law 1986
Ferrier & Associates 1986 to 1996
Law Office of Vincent D. Sowerby, P.C. since 1996.
General civil trial practice. All types of civil litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Workers' Compensation
Just call me on the telephone to see whether I can help you.
Credit Cards Accepted
4% "convenience fee"
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Georgia
- Attorney at Law
- Law Office of Vincent D. Sowerby, P.C.
- - Current
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- Duke University
- B.A. (1983) | History
- Junior year abroad at the University of Freiburg im Breisgau, West Germany.
- State Bar of Georgia  # 668750