A Staten Island native, Mr. Scmardella, has a practice handling workers compensation, social security disability, personal injury and real estate law. Before joining Angiuli & Gentile LLP, Mr. Scamardella worked for two years as the director and supervising attorney at Richmond County Bar Association for the Volunteer Lawyers Project.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Estate Planning
- Workers' Compensation
- Elder Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Marist College
- B.S. | Criminal Justice
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2010)
- Angiuli & Gentile, LLP
- Staten Island Workers' Compensation Law Blog
- Construction workers injured, killed after wall collapse
4 November 2019
- Severe injuries often present need for workers' compensation
22 October 2019
- Does a will need to be updated?
14 October 2019
- Temp workers face many safety issues
7 October 2019
- Estate planning tips for new parents
1 October 2019
- What is long-term care insurance?
26 September 2019
- Does mental illness qualify for workers' compensation?
12 September 2019
- The benefits of having a health care proxy and how to choose one
9 September 2019
- As a guardian of your loved one, what are your duties?
6 September 2019