Victoria Laine Dye
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability ...
Victoria is an Associate with the law firm of Morgan & Morgan. Victoria earned her undergraduate degree in political science and history from Georgia College and State University in 2004 and received her law degree from Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama in 2007.
Victoria began her career at Fischer & Associates while still a law student. Once she graduated form law school, she joined the firm as an Associate and transitioned to Morgan & Morgan in 2021. Victoria’s practice with the firm includes representing plaintiffs in commercial trucking litigation, premises liability, products liability, automobile accidents, insurance fraud and bad faith, medical negligence, nursing home abuse, and business litigation. Victoria has a particular interest in serving the needs of clients suffering catastrophic injuries, such as traumatic brain injury and quadriplegia.
During the course of her practice, Victoria has been involved in a number of successful pre-suit and pre-trial settlements. Victoria takes an active and involved role in every aspect of the cases she handles, from investigating claims, to conducting discovery, to assisting in the formulation of legal strategies and arguments to be made in the case. In 2013, Victoria was named to the “Top 40 Under 40” Alabama attorney list by the National Trial Lawyers Association. She has been listed by the Mid-South Super Lawyers as a Rising Star since 2017 and she is the recipient of an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Morgan & Morgan P.C.
- - Current
- Fischer & Associates, LLC Attorneys At Law
- Cumberland, Samford University(AL)
- Rising Star
- Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Alabama State Bar
- Morgan & Morgan Birmingham Office