Vicken H. Karagueuzian
- Real Estate Law, Landlord Tenant, Personal Injury ...
Vick H. Karaguezian is an associate attorney at Block LLP with a comprehensive background in personal injury claims. He has over a decade of experience helping injured clients move forward from motor vehicle collisions, slip and fall accidents, wrongful death cases, and defective products claims. With an educational background in political science, law, and government and his personal knowledge of the inner workings of insurance companies, Mr. Karaguezian can help clients achieve their goals and secure favorable results.
Mr. Karaguezian is also known for his careful attention to detail and committed support – even in the most difficult of cases. He has a moral commitment to helping people who are injured and genuinely believes in the work he does. As an attorney, Vick has worked on thousands of claims, from inception to disposition. This knowledge allows him to achieve the best possible outcomes for his clients.
When he is not working, Vick serves as the founder and president of a humanitarian outreach program that provides aid and assistance to wounded soldiers in Armenia and cares for the families of fallen soldiers. He is an avid Los Angeles Lakers and Dodgers fan and spends his free time watching and attending games, playing sports, and reading Mark Twain.
-California State University, Northridge (BA Political Science)
-Abraham Lincoln University School of Law
-State of California
-Armenian Bar Association
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts
- State Bar of California  # 336238