Vel Belushin has in-depth knowledge of the law in New York State on personal injury cases and combined with his zeal and commitment to his clients, this thorough knowledge of the law has resulted in significant rewards for BelushinÃ¢s clients over the years. Belushin is an outstanding NYC Personal Injury lawyer who is renowned for his tenacity and target driven approach in representing his clients.
He has aggressively fought and won some of the biggest personal injury verdicts in New York for his clients; dealing with medical boards, insurance companies, construction companies, and employers.
If you have a personal injury case in New York, contact Belushin Law Firm for excellent professional support and deep understanding of what you may be going through.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
Free phone consultation.
- Contingent Fees
No fee until we win.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken
- Italian: Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Belushin Law Firm, P.C.
- - Current
- Brooklyn Law School
- 10.0 Rating
- Superb Rating
- Martindale Hubbell
- 2017 Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Pan European Organisation of Personal Injury Lawyers
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Pro Bono
- New York State Bar # 4030797
- - Current
- New York Bar Association
Death is a very tragic occasion. If it occurred due to somebody's mistake or negligence you have the right to file a lawsuit to get a fair compensation for your pain and suffering. Belushin Law Firm P.C. 1712 Kings Highway, Suite 2, Brooklyn, NY 11229 (718) 787-4470New York Workers Compensation Attorney Explains the Law
Workers' compensation is a very complicated are of law. If you've been a victim of an accident at work please seek assistance of a qualified lawyer. Belushin Law Firm P.C. 1712 Kings Highway, Suite 2, Brooklyn, NY 11229 (718) 787-4470How to Sue New York? Municipal Claims Lawyer Explains
If you've been wrongfully arrested or treated by NYPD or have any other outstanding issue with NY authorities, you might be entitled for monetary compensation.New York Medical Malpractice Lawyer: Lawsuit & Settlement
New York City is a known to be a place of one of the best doctors in the world. But sometimes even they can make life threatening errors. If you've suffered an injury due some type of medical negligence you may be eligible for compensation. Belushin Law Firm P.C. 1712 Kings Highway, Suite 2, Brooklyn, NY 11229 (718) 787-4470NYC Defective Products Lawyer About Product Liability Law
New York stores are filled up with a lot of products. Although the vast majority of them are safe and useful, some are defective and potentially dangerous. If you've been a victim of a bad product watch this video and contact New York product liability lawyers at Belushin Law Firm P.C., 48 Wall Street, 11 Floor, New York NY 10005, (212) 359-1602NY Construction Accident Lawyer: An Injury on Work Site
New York is a place for lots of construction sites. Unfortunately, some of them are not safe enough. See what you can do in case on an injury.
- Q. How would I go about finding out if I can go after courts for awarding money to grandmother ?
- A: This accident occurred before you were born so you were not a consideration in the settlement.
- Q. What type of lawyer will be best suited to handle trespass and destruction of property
- A: There is an area of law called Premises Liability which pertains to property. Also this might well be handled by the criminal courts.
- Q. In medical malpractice suits is the case dismissed if the defendent dies before the case is settled?
- A: That would depend on how the defendant is sued. If it was a physician and a physician's group was sued, then the suit may continue and if a hospital was involved the suit against the hospital would continue. Check this with your medical malpractice attorney.
- Q. Is vertigo covered by workmans comp while on job driving
- A: If the vertigo was caused be something in the workplace or on the job. You need to consult with a workers compensation attorney.