Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Legal Malpractice
- Real Estate Law
- Domestic Violence
- Communications & Internet Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Court System
- ID Number: 1101665
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Associate Attorney
- John Miller Carroll Law
- - Current
- Aggressive Criminal Defense, Specializing in trial litigation and advanced motion practice.
- Legal Assistant
- Recka & Joannes
- - Current
- Worked on personal injury and business law files as an assistant.
- Robert Abrams
- Worked on several large Contract disputes while in litigation, with Firm Owner to collect over 2 million in legal contracts disputes.
- Ave Maria School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law; Coursework included Criminal Law and Procedure, Security law, Secure Transactions, Complex litigation, Business law, Advanced Torts and Contracts
- Honors: Recipient of the Board of Governors Scholarship
- Charles University, Prague Czech Repulic
- J.D. | Barristers Program focus on International Law and Antitrust, EU law
- St. Norbert College
- B.B.A. (2009) | Pre Law, Focus on Coursework in Business, Business law, Psychology, Philosophy
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1101665
Websites & Blogs
- Atty. Website
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it battery to forcibly grab someone's phone from their hand and refuse to give it back unless a video is deleted?
- A: Yes, it could be a basis hypothetically, Non-consensual contact may be made with either a person or that person's extended personality, The example I recall from school was that of a plate being taken by force form someones hands. Another common example is a necklace another object extending the personality of the person.
Contact & Map