Since joining Hollis Wright, Tyler Vail has developed one of the top mass tort departments in the state. With Tyler at the helm, this section of the firm has successfully resolved claims for thousands of clients. During his career, Tyler has represented clients from all over the world in courtrooms throughout the United States. Additionally, he has worked on and held leadership positions in some of the largest mass tort cases in the last two decades. His most recent appointment is on the New Jersey In Re: Stryker Rejuvenate & ABG II Modular Hip Implant Litigation, which resulted in a phase 1 settlement of more than $2 billion.
Tyler's servant's heart and willingness to help others is his driving force in his success in pharmaceutical and drug litigation, personal injury, class action and environmental contamination cases, as well as in other types of mass tort work. Tyler has been recognized for his achievements in numerous magazines and award publications and has been given the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubble.
When not working for his clients, Tyler and his wife Deanne are busy raising their four boys in Homewood, Alabama, where they are members of Dawson Baptist Church. While practicing law is one of Tyler's greatest joys, his most satisfying accomplishments are rooted in his passion for coaching little league sports. He currently serves as chairman on the Homewood Parks and Recreation Board.
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Drugs and Products
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 5th Circuit
- 11th Circuit
- District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- Hollis Wright Clay & Vail P.C. Attorneys at Law
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2001)
- Law Review: Cumberland Law Review, Assistant Editor
- University of North Alabama
- Major: Biology & Chemistry
- AV Preeminent Rated
- Mississippi State Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- Tyler C. Vail's Website Profile
- Hollis Wright Website
- Alabama Injury Law Blog
- Are Consulting Experts Always Privileged and Confidential? Arguments For and Against Production
12 August 2019
- Defective 3M Earplug Cases Centralized in Florida
22 April 2019
- Raise It or Waive It: Potential Problems for Practitioners with Minimal Pleading Requirements
7 January 2019
- Injured Minor Child? Who Brings a Claim for Medical Costs?
9 May 2018
- Wait, I Have to Pay My Health Insurance Carrier Back?
14 February 2018
- Uninsured Alabama Motorists to Face Penalties
29 November 2017
- What You Should Know About Dog Bite Liability
18 September 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) Claims Granted Multidistrict Litigation (MDL)
10 August 2017
- Are “Possible Causes” of an injury admissible?
3 August 2017