Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Romanian: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of Greg Prosmushkin, PC
- - Current
- Immigration and Bankruptcy attorney.
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (2010) | JD
- Honors: Reimels Moot Court finalist
- Activities: CARES Asylum Clinic
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (2006) | Philosophy Political Science Economics
- Activities: Alpha Phi Omega Volunteer Society
- Philadelphia Marathon
- Marathon (finish time 4 hours 6 minutes)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- How to Select a Bankruptcy Attorney
Websites & Blogs
- Wildes & Weinberg, PC
3 Questions Answered
- Q. I have filed bankruptcy before and I would like to know how long do I have to wait before I can file again?
- A: The rules vary depending on what chapter you filed, and when you received your discharge. It can range from 5 to 7 years.
- Q. How do I find a bankruptcy record.
- A: https://www.pacer.gov/
- Q. is there a way to find a copy of a bankruptcy docket or judgement online that was filed 4 1/2 years ago
- A: Yes, bankruptcy filings and docket entries can be retrieved electronically at https://www.pacer.gov. You will need an account, and pages cost a few cents each, but it contains filings going back even longer than 4 1/2 years. An attorney who has a Pacer account can easily retrieve that filing for you.
Contact & Map