Tristan F. Eagon Is a divorce attorney in Madison, WI. She has a degree in Criminal Justice for Muskingum University and received her law degree from Western Michigan University in 2012. She was admitted into the Wisconsin State Bar in 2014 and practices family law exclusively.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
I charge a fixed fee, never hourly.
- Wisconsin Court System
- ID Number: 1096046
- Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
- Western Michigan University
- J.D. | Law
- Muskingum College
- B.A. | Criminal Justice
- Attorney Tristan Eagon
- What Should Women Wear To Divorce Court?
1 August 2019
- Insurance Considerations During a Divorce
11 July 2019
- How to Plan for Retirement & Divorce
27 June 2019
- What is Estate Planning in Divorce?
20 June 2019
- Complexities of House Appraisals During Divorce
13 June 2019
- Planning for Your Assets after Divorce
6 June 2019
- Maintaining Communication During Divorce
30 May 2019
- The Changing Practice of Home Appraisal
23 May 2019
- Handling the Emotional Turmoil of Divorce
16 May 2019