Trent Robinson is a lifelong resident of Pike County, Kentucky, and takes pride in providing legal services to the people of Eastern Kentucky.
He received his bachelor's degree from Pikeville College, graduating cum laude. Trent attended law school at the Appalachian School of Law, graduating in 2009. Following his completion of law school, he began practice as an Assistant County Attorney for Pike County.
Thereafter, Trent worked in private practice, handling a wide range of cases from personal injury to domestic relations. Trent then joined an insurance defense firm in Pike County, where he defended personal injury actions before joining the firm of Gary C. Johnson, P.S.C. Trent is proud to put his experience and knowledge to work for the citizens of Eastern Kentucky.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Kentucky Bar Association
- ID Number: 93246
- Appalachian School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: Dean's List
- Pikeville College
- B.S. (2005) | History/Political Science
- Honors: Graduated cum laude
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 93246