I am an immigration attorney in Richmond, Virginia and a partner at the firm Tingen & Williams. I've lived in Richmond since moving here in the fifth grade, and I'm devoted to helping my local community with all of their legal problems.
I graduated from James Madison University in 2007 and received my J.D. from the University of Richmond school of law in 2010.
I primarily work on immigration and naturalization cases, but I also have experience in wills, estates, and other forms of contract law.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Tingen & Williams, PLLC
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Virginia State Bar  # 84323
- Tingen & Williams Website