Trent L. RichardsSagebrush Lawyers
- Personal Injury, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
- Nevada, Utah
Mr. Richards’s practice concentrates on business and contract litigation, construction defect, employment law and consumer law.
Mr. Richards relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada from Salt Lake City, Utah in 2003. Prior to practicing law, Mr. Richards served in the United States Marine Corps from 1997 until 2003. He participated in Operation Noble Eagle and Operation Iraqi Freedom as a non-commissioned officer with Fox Co. 2nd Bn, 23rd Marines. Mr. Richards also worked in the construction industry for several years, both before and after his service in the United States Marine Corps, building single family residential production homes in Las Vegas, Nevada and custom homes and award winning home show houses in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Mr. Richards received his Juris Doctorate in 2008 from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law. Mr. Richards also earned a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Nevada Las Vegas in 2008. Mr. Richards holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Westminster College of Salt Lake City, which he received in 2001. Mr. Richards is admitted to the State Bar of Nevada, the Utah State Bar, the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, the United States District Court for the District of Utah, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada, and the United States Tax Court.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For some services, Flat Rate Fees are available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founder and Attorney
- Sagebrush Lawyers
- - Current
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- MBA (2008)
- Westminster College
- B.S. (2001) | Business Management
- AV Preeminent
- State Bar of Nevada  # 11448