Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees are only accepted as allowed by the State Bar.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- Albion College
- B.A. (2002)
- Activities: Women's Varsity Soccer, Alpha Chi Omega
- Family Law Certificate
Websites & Blogs
- Torni Gaudenzi Law, PLLC
13 Questions Answered
- Q. I want a case reopened... how do i make that happen?
- A: My answer depends on a few scenarios: 1. If you have information/evidence that a person was wrongfully convicted, then contact the police department and the defendant's defense attorney. The defense attorney's contact information can be found in the court records (call the court and ask or look on-line). 2. If you are trying to help a person convicted, then you should contact an appellate attorney to assist you. Either way, this is not a simple procedure. Your best bet is to contact a local attorney that handles criminal defense appellate work. Good luck.
- Q. How can i get my sister from her legal Guardian amd become her guArdian? ?
- A: You would need to file a Petition with the probate court. Without the consent of the present guardian, you should consult with an attorney for assistance.
- Q. How do I get an interest in a potential WDMI judgment?
- A: Place a lien on the court file. Ask your attorney to assist you to notify and confirm that all attorneys involved with the civil suit are aware of the Judgment.
Contact & Map