Free Consultation: (508) 631-5702Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tracy Galloway

Tracy Galloway

Galloway Law & Consulting - Divorce Consultant
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Massachusetts
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I work closely and responsively with my clients to get to the heart of their individual situation, to answer all questions, and to tailor a strategy that will be most effective with opposing counsel, and within the court system.

Practice Areas
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
  • Free Consultation
    15 minute consultation by telephone; thereafter, paid consultation in person.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    $375.00 per hour, retainers from $3000.00 up, subject to discussion.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
M.A. (2016) | Psychoanalysis
Placeholder image for education.
Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis
(2012) One-Year Program
Completed June 2012
Placeholder image for education.
Northeastern University School of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Vassar College
B.A. | Independent: Communication Arts
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude; Honors in Independent Major; Distinction on Senior Thesis
Activities: Intramural Volleyball; Junior Year in Paris
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Society of Modern Psychoanalysts
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Massachusetts Bar Association
Family Law Section Council Member
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Trial & Appellate Counsel
Committee for Public Counsel Services, Children and Family Law Program
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. One hundred and twenty characters is a tweet, not a legal question. See below.
A: No. But your child support payment should not be decreased, as is now the standard for when a child reaches the age of 18.
Q. My mom has had my child living with her for 3 years she's 5, I have maintained custody of her, how do I get her back?
A: If your mother has no legal authority at present, if you try to simply “take” your daughter back, she may try to go to court to get temporary guardianship anyhow. Do you have any contact with your daughter’s pediatrician? Since you have legal custody of your daughter you should be included as a contact and I would call that professional to ask for a referral to a therapist or clinician so that you can work individually or with your mother on this dispute that the two of you are having about your daughter. This does not currently involve court, so the problem of the dynamic between you and your mother deserves some help, so that your daughter’s needs can be met with the least acrimony possible. ... Read More
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Galloway Law & Consulting
100 Randall Road, #550
Wrentham, MA 02093
Cell: (508) 631-5702
Fax: (844) 631-5702
Monday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 4 PM
Saturday: 12 PM - 4 PM (Today)
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Evenings and weekends by appointment made via email.
In-Person Consultations
20 Cabot Boulevard, Suite 300
Mansfield, MA 02048
Cell: (508) 631-5702