Tony O'Dell has 20 years of experience helping his clients navigate through some of the toughest times in their lives. He has handled multi-million dollar cases involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death, nursing home neglect and abuse, insurance bad faith and trucking accidents.
Tony prides himself on providing diligent and aggressive representation to his clients, while ensuring that he is responsive to their needs and questions. Many clients continue to call him well after their cases are resolved, seeking advice or just to stay in touch. It is for this reason that many of Tonyâs clients and former clients refer their friends and family to him for help. In addition, because of his reputation and experience, other attorneys routinely refer to Tony cases that are too complicated or expensive for them to handle on their own.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Contingent Fees
- West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
- West Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Virginia Mesothelioma Attorney
- West Virginia Wrongful Death Lawyer
- What to Do if You Slip & Fall in a Grocery Store
30 November 2020
- How to Help Your Lawyer with Your Personal Injury Claim
16 November 2020
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in Car Accident Cases?
9 November 2020