Todd R. AlexanderGet The Best Reviewed Personal Injury Firm In Nevada
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Medical Malpractice ...
Todd was born in Petaluma, California on October 31, 1975, and was raised in Sparks, Nevada. He served in the United States Navy from 1995 – 1999, after which he attended the University of Nevada. In 2004, Todd graduated from the University of Nevada with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy. Todd then attended the University of Oregon School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctorate degree in 2007.
While in law school, Todd served in an externship for the Honorable Robert A. McQuaid of the United States District Court in Reno. He then served as a summer law clerk for Lemons, Grundy & Eisenberg in 2006. After graduating from law school, Todd served as a law clerk for the Honorable Steven P. Elliott in the Second Judicial District Court for the State of Nevada. n 2010, Todd was elected treasurer of the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern Nevada. He served in that capacity for one year, and he currently serves as the Association’s vice president.
Todd became an associate attorney at Lemons, Grundy & Eisenberg from 2008-2022 practicing primarily civil litigation and insurance defense.
In 2022, Todd shifted his talents to well respected law firm Benson & Bingham Accident Injury Lawyers, LLC. Todd is licensed to practice law before all courts in Nevada and practices primarily in the areas of personal injury and accident law.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Semi Truck Accident
- Motorcycle or Bike Accident
- Uber, Lyft or Taxi Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Casino or Hotel Injury
- Dog Bite Injury
- Wrongful Death
Consultations are free of charge. Benson & Bingham will visit potential clients in the hospital and will drive to locations convenient to our clients. UMC Trauma and many rehabilitation hospitals are very close to our offices.
Benson & Bingham earn no fee until we win or settle a client's case.
- State Bar of Nevada
- ID Number: 10846
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Benson & Bingham Accident Injury Lawyers, LLC
- - Current
- Todd Alexander is an Associate Attorney at Benson & Bingham, a full service personal injury, accident and workers' compensation law firm with four locations in Nevada.
- Lemons, Grundy & Eisenberg,
- Primary areas of practice include civil litigation and business transactions. Extensive experience in defense of legal malpractice claims, prosecution and defense of personal injury claims, construction defect defense, insurance coverage interpretation and litigation, and appellate litigation, including oral argument before the Nevada Supreme Court. Represents corporate and individual clients on a wide range of civil litigation and transactional issues. Licensed to practice law before all courts in the State of Nevada. Advises clients on effective and appropriate means of avoiding litigation in business transactions. Drafts concise and legally effective documents for clients on issues ranging from secured commercial lending transactions to settlement of civil disputes. Served as President of Association of Defense Counsel of Northern Nevada, 2011-2012 Partner at Lemons, Grundy & Eisenberg since 2013.
- Judicial Clerkship
- Second Judicial District Court for the State of Nevada Honorable Steven P. Elliott
- Conducted legal research and analysis, and drafted the Court’s Orders. Attended and gained valuable exposure to trials, hearings, pretrial conferences, status conferences, settlement conferences, and criminal arraignments and sentencings. Seized countless opportunities to discuss with Judge Elliott the judicial decision-making process regarding various issues of law, procedure, and policy.
- Summer Clerkship
- Lemons, Grundy & Eisenberg
- Conducted legal research, writing, and analysis. Attended court proceedings, depositions, and client interviews. Wrote legal memoranda advising the firm’s partners and associates in various legal matters. Drafted various motions, petitions, and initial case evaluations.
- Judicial Externship
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada U.S. Magistrate Judge Robert A. McQuaid
- Conducted legal research, writing, and analysis Evaluated § 1983 actions, advising the court on the validity of claims. Observed court proceedings, settlement conferences, and a trial. Drafted court opinions, memoranda, and minute orders.
- University of Oregon School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Honors: ? Dean’s Scholarship Recipient ? Invitee to National Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2005-06, based on appellate brief writing performance.
- Activities: ? Research Assistant to Professor James Mooney, 2006-07. ? Completed 30 hours of interest-based mediation training and participated in mediation clinic in which students mediated small-claims cases.
- University of Nevada-Reno
- B.A. (2004) | Philosophy
- Honors: Dean's List
- 2022 Best Car Accident Lawyers in Reno
- Expertise.com scored 73 Car Accident Lawyers in Reno, NV and Picked the Top 21
- 2022 Top Rated Local®: Reno Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top Rated Local
- Benson & Bingham Accident Injury Lawyers, LLC was selected #1 and the Staff Favorite by Top Rated Local in Reno
- State Bar of Nevada  # 10846
- American Bar Association
- Washoe County Bar Association
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Defense Research Institute
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern Nevada
- Benson & Bingham - Las Vegas, Henderson and Reno Personal Injury, Accident and Workers' Compensation Lawyers
- Benson & Bingham Accident Injury Lawyers, LLC
- March Madness and Staying Sober on Nevada Roads
March 20, 2023
- Reno Dog Attack and Understanding Dog Bite Laws in Nevada
February 8, 2023
- Winter Storms in Northern Nevada Cause Poor Road Conditions and Injuries
February 3, 2023