Tobechuku Tony Nwahiri
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Insurance Claims
- Florida, United States Southern District of Florida
Mr. Nwahiri is a South Florida practicing attorney, who has been a member of The Florida Bar since 2014. He received his Juris Doctorate from Shepard Broad Law School at Nova Southeastern University in 2014, and his Bachelor’s in Science in Health Informatics and Information from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University in 2009.
Upon admission into the Florida Bar, Mr. Nwahiri served the community in which he was born by becoming an Assistant Public Defender at the Howard Finkelstein Law Offices of The Public Defender which is lead by “Help Me Howard” of WSVN. While serving as an Assistant Public Defender, Mr. Nwahiri protected the constitutional rights of the indigent by taking over 50 cases to Trial, arguing over 40 written Motions, and negotiating the resolution for the thousands of clients he represented while serving for over 4 years.
Upon his departure from the Public Defenders Office, Mr. Nwahiri worked for a prominent South Florida Insurance Defense firm, representing various Insurance Companies in First-Party Insurance Disputes as well as representing their Insureds in Third-Party Personal Liability actions arising under their policy. Mr. Nwahiri gained a wealth of knowledge from his time representing Insurance Companies, which he now uses to secure effective settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Mr. Nwahiri practices law with the motto “I don’t take the case to Trial, I get rid of the case Pre-Trial” which demonstrates his effective ability to thoroughly conduct legal research on any matter he is confronted with, which ultimately leads to an effective and beneficial resolution for his client.
Mr. Nwahiri recognizes that some actions require a Trial, and if needed, Mr. Nwahiri has extensive trial experience, and has helped secure favorable verdicts in both Criminal and Civil Trials.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Consultations are limited to 15 minutes. Please visit the firm's website to schedule your consultation today.
- Credit Cards Accepted
For Personal Injury and Insurance Claims the firm accepts contingency fees.
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 112107
- United States Southern District of Florida
- ID Number: 112107
- Insurance Defense Law Firm
- Assistant Public Defender
- Broward County Public Defender
- The Florida Bar  # 0112107