Tina M. Martinez
- Divorce, Real Estate Law, Family Law ...
- Colorado, Montana, Wyoming
Ms. Martinez is licensed to practice law in Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.
Ms. Martinez focuses her practice primarily on Family Law, Collaborative Family Law, Real Estate Law, and Probate and Estate Administration.
For many years, prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Martinez worked in the finance industry as a Vice President of commercial loans. After graduating from law school, she practiced in Montana for a large firm where she gained experience in complex commercial transactions and litigation. She then acted as general counsel for a financial holding company and its subsidiary bank and wealth management company where she had exposure to a variety of legal transactions including special asset workouts, restructures and private offerings.
She worked as a Deputy District Attorney prosecuting for La Plata County, Colorado followed by an extensive period of practicing in criminal defense and family law. Ms. Martinez is a strong, forceful respected advocate and pursues justice for her clients. Her litigation, finance, business, criminal defense, family law and overall legal experience, provides her with a unique skill-set to assist in a variety of legal matters meeting her clients’ expectations and assisting them in their cases.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- University of Wyoming College of Law
- University of Wyoming
- Colorado State University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Colorado State Bar