Free Consultation: (561) 939-8042Tap to Call This Lawyer
Tina El Fadel

Tina El Fadel

K/S Attorneys at Law
  • Business Law, Employment Law, Arbitration & Mediation...
  • Florida, New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Ms. El Fadel is a senior associate with KS Attorneys at law and currently heads up our Firm’s business development, business structuring, business funding and commercial civil trial departments. As such, Ms. El Fadel is experienced in most all areas of commercial business development, commercial civil trial and appellate representation and is licensed to practice in the Federal and State Courts of Florida and the State Courts of New Jersey. Ms. El Fadel’s educational accolades range from graduating summa cum laude from the Shepard Board Law School at Nova Southeastern University to serving as the past Notes and Comments Editor for the Nova Law Review, to serving as the Chairperson for Problem Research and Development committee for the law schools moot court program. Upon entering into the practice of law with our Firm, Ms. El Fadel quickly distinguished herself as a respected and tenacious trial advocate for our clients and most recently is noted for overturning a local government ordinance through her thorough and effective constitutional law representation of one of our Firm’s clients.

Accordingly, Ms. El Fadel’s primary focuses of practice are business representation, complex commercial trial, mediation and arbitration, corporate finance and structuring, corporate funding and banking, finance, corporate disputes, employment discrimination, real property litigation and insurance disputes, medical office operations, policies and organization, medical collections and insurance billing disputes, medical PIP claims and litigation, foreclosure defense and pre-bankruptcy planning as asset structuring, family law, divorce and pre and post estate litigation.

Ms. El Fadel is licensed to practice law in the States of Florida and New Jersey in addition to being a licensed attorney to practice before the Federal Courts of the Middle and Southern District Courts in Florida.

Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Employment Law
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Construction Law
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
    No obligation free consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
18 Questions Answered

Q. A party owes me thousands. I have his audios & videos. Can I legally refuse to hand this over until I am paid in full?
A: There is not enough factual information contained in your question for anyone to be able to properly answer it. If you were contracted for work that you were not paid for, than no you do not have to hand over the work until you are paid. However, you need to include more information for me to be able to fully respond to your question.
Q. if I was convicted of a misdemeanor from 2012 can it be cleared from employment opportunities?
A: Depending on what the misdemeanor was for and whether or not you have any other convictions on your record you could apply to get your record expunged. You can do this on your own or retain a lawyer to do it on your behalf.
Q. If I was fired with no severance and asked to leave immediately, can I be forced to do turnover to my replacement?
A: No, if you were terminated there is nothing more they can do to you if you refuse to help your replacement (unless there is a contract which states otherwise). You especially do not have to do it without any pay. If they are willing to pay you (get it in writing) and you want the extra money, go for it. If not, there is no obligation for you to train a new employee--again unless by contract.
Q. I am thirteen and I’d like to know when I can start working . I am in Florida
A: You can start working at 14 in Florida--outside of school hours, and there are limited amount of hours you can legally work at 14.
Q. Attorney who employed me asked me to marry him and exposed himself to me. What can I do?
A: Call the police and report him and you can also contact the Florida Bar and report his inappropriate behavior.
Q. How long is a signed non compete valid for?
A: Nobody would be able to answer this question without seeing the non-compete. The length of the non-compete should be included in the non-compete contract.
Q. I'm being sued for unpaid overtime wages, liquidated damages and attorneys' fees. I own a convenience store in Florida
A: If you were served with a lawsuit it is very important that you hire an attorney as soon as possible as you have to respond to the lawsuit within 20 days or risk having a default entered against you and your Company. Gather all the time cards and information you have on the employee suing you and provide the same to the attorney of your choice. Our firm handles these matters and offer no obligation free consultations if you would like to further discuss this matter.
Q. Practice area question:
A: This is a crime and you should report it to the police. Florida is a two person consent state, it is a felony for someone to record another without their consent. Further, yes, this is an invasion of privacy as it was an electronic intrusion into a person's private quarters and possibly a public disclosure of private facts which a reasonable person would find offensive.
Q. Where does it state in Federal or FL law that homeowners are required to maintain pools in same manner they passed insp.
A: There is not enough information in this question to answer it fully. If you are renting a property, maintenance of the pool should be listed in you Lease with who is responsible for it. If you do not return the leased property in the same condition you received it, minus some wear and tear, your Landlord could make a claim on your deposit and possibly sue you for damages.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
K/S Attorneys at Law
4800 North Federal Highway Building B, Suite 103
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Telephone: (561) 939-8042