I am a licensed attorney to practice law in the State of California. I am currently practicing family law, ranging from child custody issues, support issues, full-scope divorce, guardianship, and name changes.
I graduated from Golden Gate University in San Francisco, California. Prior to attending law school, I attended and obtained my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice Studies at San Francisco State University.
I started off working for a family law firm in Folsom, California, and now I am working as an associate with Shearer Law and Mediation in Elk Grove, California.
Feel free to contact me with any inquiries regarding your family law issues.
New clients are always welcomed!
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 319831
- Golden Gate University
- J.D. (2016)
- Honors: Witkin Award for Legal Writing and Research; Pro-Bono Honor Society
- Activities: Mock Trial Team
- Witkin Award in Legal Writing and Research
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- State Bar of California # 319831
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- - Current
- Placer County Bar Association
- - Current